Friday, March 2, 2007

AS IF I DIDN'T ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH REASONS TO HATE THE DENTIST



Let me start off by saying, "I really hate dis-like rich people". Probably because I have little to no money myself, and stories like this just help to back up my statement. Dentist to the stars, Dr. Lawrence Rosenthal, has filed a $7 MILLION lawsuit against recently deceased NY Yankees Pitcher Cory Lidle. This ass clown is claiming that Lidle's plane destroyed his home when Lidle crashed and died on Oct 11th of last year. Isn't there some kind of Insurance for stuff like this? I guess that doesn't apply to rich people. Sorry, I have this deep routed distaste for Dentists also. That's probably because I when to the Dentist way to many times when I was a kid. I had braces and went to the dentist every other week for 4 years (I stay away from the Sour Patch Kids now). Anyway, I hope this guy loses and he gets what's coming to him (a jump kick to the face).

Denist Sues (ESPN)

No comments: