Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Why Don't I Watch More Women's Volleyball?


With hopes of expanding my ever growing knowledge of the sports universe, I will now be tuning in to watch more Florida Gator Women's Volleyball and women's volleyball in general. I have always been a fan of the sport, but Kari has helped me remember why it is such a visibly appealing activity. Here is a list of other sports I will now be watching based on my other head:

Amy Acuff - High Jump







Jenny Adams - Track and Field






Amanda Beard - Swimming






Tanith Belbin - Figure Skating







Lindsay Benko - Swimming






Gretchen Bleiler - Snowboarding






Haley Cope - Swimming






Jackie Frank - Water Polo








Niki Gudex - Mountain Biking





Natalie Gulbis - Golf





Jeannette Lee - Billiards






Kristi Liskinen - Skiing





Lokelani McMichael - Triathlete





Heather Olsen - Synchronized Swimming






There are many additional "sports" out there for me to watch, these are just a small sample.

Gator Babe (Sports Illustrated)
Women of Sports (Sports-Wired)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an excellent post. Excellent.

I believe you may have just made my day!

Papa said...

Ohh la la

Anonymous said...

Latest hot sport and it main babe: Ping Pong champ Biba Golic!