Friday, March 16, 2007

St. Patrick's Day - A Day To Drink As Much As You Can And Not Feel Guilty


It used to be a day that I couldn't remember due to the amount of Guinness I would drink, but now with the addition of my two kids, not so much. Tomorrow, on the other hand, I will be attending a "family-style" St. Patty's Day party. I'm not sure if that means I can recruit some of the older kids to watch mine while I drink or if I have to stay completely sober because everyone acts like they're Mormon. My wife hasn't given me the rundown so I'm hoping that it's an actually drinking event. Anyway, have a great weekend and a couple of green beers for me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So how did it work? Were there trustworthy children to keep track of yours as the adult beverages flowed, or did you have to abstain?

THN said...

No updates mean hangover. Yes!

DJR said...

Yeah, there was definitely a hangover. It worked out perfectly and the Guinness was flowing. Thank God for large wooden fences.

Anonymous said...

Are you allowed to celebrate St. Patricks day when your not Irish?

If so I sure broke that rule...

Loving the pics btw.