Tuesday, February 20, 2007

No more Football, so now Futbol...


For those of us in this country that actually watch soccer this week is a good one. The Champions League starts up again today and continues throughout the week. The line up looks something like this:

Tuesday February 21

-Celtic v Milan
-PSV v Arsenal
-Lille v Man United
-Real Madrid v Bayern Munich

Wednesday February 22

-Barcelona v Liverpool
-Porto v Chelsea
-Inter v Valencia
-Roma v Lyon

I'm a Manchester United fan and hope they can pull one off today against Lille in France. My wife just happens to be French so I know where she stands. My other predictions are as follows:

-AC Milan beats Celtic
-Arsenal beats PSV
-Real Madrid beats Bayern Munich
-Barcelona beats Liverpool
-Chelsea beats Porto
-Valencia beats Inter
-Lyon beats Roma

I think in the end either Chelsea or Barcelona will be holding the cup. I may be wrong because I'm just another clueless American but I think these teams are just better. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

No comments: