Wednesday, February 28, 2007

God dammit Mom, Where are my Baseball Cards?


Why oh why didn't I keep my baseball cards? I'm sure there somewhere in my Mom's house tucked under the pile of G.I. Joes and Transformers. Why did it seem so cool to trade baseball cards when I was little? It's cardboard! Some guy just paid $2.35 MILLION for some cardboard (1909 Honus Wagner). I understand that baseball cards are collectors items, but $2.35 MILLION. That's border line out of control. If this guy has $2.35 MILLION to spend on some cardboard maybe he can sponsor me for about 15 years or so. Me and my family can stay in his pool house or something. I'll even chip in and do some housework from time to time (in between all the sports I'll be watching on his big screen TV). Read the article

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aloha thesportsdad.blogspot.com blogger discovered your site via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com